Professional Fence Construction in San Diego
Professional fences are part of the idea of the San Diego home. You’ve heard it before. The white picket fence is part of the fairy tale home. If you are considering what to do to improve your San Diego home’s value, you may want to consider having a fence built.
The following are some styles from Jennings Landscaping of fences you can think about when you are ready to have your fence built.
- The picket fence comes in a variety of designs. It is a boundary fence, not designed to keep people or animals in or out. Therefore, there are spaces between the slats. They come in a variety of styles.
- Crossed rail fences are like picket fences to some degree. The difference is that crossed rail fences are built with criss crossed slats. These are decorative.
- Privacy fences are the solid fences that create a wall of protection. These fences provide privacy and are well suited for keeping children and animals from roaming out of your yard. The ideal is to build one that a child can’t climb up. The other thing you want to look for is a fence that you can’t see through.
- A basket weave fence is a variation of a privacy fence. It is solid and sturdy. The difference is that the boards are horizontal instead of vertical.
If you need a very sturdy fence and are unsure of the procedure or whether you have the right tools to complete the project, you should consider hiring Jennings Landscaping.
- A Dry Streambed Can Add Interest to a Drought Tolerant Landscape
One of the keys to a successful North San Diego landscape design is making sure that there is still interest in the front yard. Because curb appeal is so important and can greatly effect the value of your home, a thoughtful design is crucial. Most front yards are currently dominated by an emerald swath of grass. This...Read More
- The Basic Principles Of Landscape Design
Whether you plan to “borrow ideas” or plan on creating your own landscaping design, you should have at the very least a basic understanding of the principles of landscape design in Oceanside. Don’t feel that you have to apply every principle to every part of your plan. Just having an understanding of these principles can help...Read More