Professional Fence Construction in San Diego
Professional fences are part of the idea of the San Diego home. You’ve heard it before. The white picket fence is part of the fairy tale home. If you are considering what to do to improve your San Diego home’s value, you may want to consider having a fence built.
The following are some styles from Jennings Landscaping of fences you can think about when you are ready to have your fence built.
- The picket fence comes in a variety of designs. It is a boundary fence, not designed to keep people or animals in or out. Therefore, there are spaces between the slats. They come in a variety of styles.
- Crossed rail fences are like picket fences to some degree. The difference is that crossed rail fences are built with criss crossed slats. These are decorative.
- Privacy fences are the solid fences that create a wall of protection. These fences provide privacy and are well suited for keeping children and animals from roaming out of your yard. The ideal is to build one that a child can’t climb up. The other thing you want to look for is a fence that you can’t see through.
- A basket weave fence is a variation of a privacy fence. It is solid and sturdy. The difference is that the boards are horizontal instead of vertical.
If you need a very sturdy fence and are unsure of the procedure or whether you have the right tools to complete the project, you should consider hiring Jennings Landscaping.
- Some Eco-Friendly Landscaping Ideas - Is Grass Really Green?
Most people understand the value of improving the curb appeal of their property. The landscaping ideas in this article are unique, because they are the most environmentally friendly. It all starts with choosing the right plants. Plants native to the area you live in will be hardier. They are less likely to need additional watering, because they...Read More
- Getting Your Lawn Sprinklers Ready For Spring
Every year at the beginning of the warm season, you should perform a “Spring Tune Up” on your lawn irrigation system. During the late fall and winter seasons many systems lay dormant and now need to be fired back up for regular use. However, care should be taken before you just start blasting away, or you...Read More