Professional Fence Installation in San Diego
Professional fence installations in San Diego are essential to completing the ideal look for your home. You’ve heard it before. The white picket fence is part of the fairy tale home. If you are considering what to do to improve your San Diego home’s value, you may want to consider having a fence built. With so many options available such as wooden fencing, chain link fence, and composite fencing, it’s best to hire professional fence builders to help you with the fence design and construction.
Fence Construction & Design
When you are ready to have a new fence built on your San Diego property, there are many types of fences that you should consider. The following are some styles of fences that our San Diego landscapers can construct for you.
- The picket fence comes in a variety of designs. It is a boundary fence, not designed to keep people or animals in or out. Therefore, there are spaces between the slats. They come in a variety of styles.
- Crossed rail fences are like picket fences to some degree. The difference is that crossed rail fences are built with criss crossed slats. These are decorative.
- Privacy fences are the solid fences that create a wall of protection. These fences provide privacy and are well suited for keeping children and animals from roaming out of your yard. The ideal is to build one that a child can’t climb up. The other thing you want to look for is a fence that you can’t see through.
- A basket weave fence is a variation of a privacy fence. It is solid and sturdy. The difference is that the boards are horizontal instead of vertical.
If you need a very sturdy fence and are unsure of the procedure or whether you have the right tools to complete the project, you should consider hiring Jennings Landscaping.
Our San Diego Fence Builders Provide
- Fence repairs
- Fence building
- Composite fencing
- Fence installations
- Wooden fence design
- Chain link fence construction
- Wooden fencing
- Composite fence construction
- Wooden fence installation
- A Dry Streambed Can Add Interest to a Drought Tolerant Landscape
One of the keys to a successful North San Diego landscape design is making sure that there is still interest in the front yard. Because curb appeal is so important and can greatly effect the value of your home, a thoughtful design is crucial. Most front yards are currently dominated by an emerald swath of grass. This…Read More
- Fallbrook Landscaping Ideas: Using Landscaping Rock for Maximum Effect
Looking to give you yard some something special to set it apart from those in the rest of your neighborhood? Want to add some depth and texture to your landscaping design? Landscaping rocks for Fallbrook landscapes come in many different forms, is inexpensive, and used sparingly, give a garden a warm, natural look. Not only is…Read More