Residential Retaining Walls
If you’ve been searching for a company to construct a retaining wall, but haven’t had any luck yet, then you may want to check out what we can do for you. For years we have been creating functional and decorative retaining walls in the area.
Retaining walls are designed to retain soil of unnatural slopes. If you’re currently experiencing a problem with the soil on your property, then we can solve this problem for you.
Landscaping with Retaining Walls
As with all other landscaping ideas, there are several options that retaining walls come in:
- Gravity – block and stone– A gravity wall is based on their mass. Examples are stone, precast concrete block such as a keystone type block. They are dry stacked and require no mortar.
- Wood plank or timber– We construct these out of landscape timbers or wood planks. Redwood, Cedar and pressure treated lumber are some of the choices available.These are wonderful retaining walls if you are interested in a rustic look.
- CMU – These walls are constructed with concrete masonry units. They are set upon concrete footings, the joints mortared and are reinforced with rebar and concrete filled cavities. These walls can be stuccoed, veneered or a split face block can be used to enhance aesthetics.
Aesthetic appeal is what you’re going to have with your retaining wall along with practicality. Your wall will prevent soil from migrating and can be use to redirect and drain storm water preventing flooding and erosion from happening
Contact us Jennings Landscaping and we’ll take care of you.
We Provide the following related services
- Residential retaining walls
- Retaining wall landscaping
- Landscaping rocks
- Backyard retaining walls
- Landscape stone
- Rock landscaping
- Retainer walls landscaping
- Landscaping stones
- Hardscape designs
- Retaining wall landscapes
- Landscaping bricks
- Hardscape Options For Landscape Design
Oceanside landscape design is an art that is accessible to most anyone and can be the difference between a house and home. Hardscape options for landscape design is no exception, and often serves a functional purpose. The term "hardscaping" refers to the stone or brick used to build the structure. Your back patio and stone front…Read More
- Japanese Rock Gardens
The use of landscaping stones and rocks in a Japanese rock gardens or Zen gardens are essential elements in their hardscaping design. Apart from trees and plants nothing features so much in a Japanese garden that stones and rocks and even that is a close call. The rules governing their usage are ancient and plentiful,so what I plan…Read More