Residential Retaining Walls
If you’ve been searching for a company to construct a retaining wall, but haven’t had any luck yet, then you may want to check out what we can do for you. For years we have been creating functional and decorative retaining walls in the area.
Retaining walls are designed to retain soil of unnatural slopes. If you’re currently experiencing a problem with the soil on your property, then we can solve this problem for you.
Landscaping with Retaining Walls
As with all other landscaping ideas, there are several options that retaining walls come in:
- Gravity – block and stone– A gravity wall is based on their mass. Examples are stone, precast concrete block such as a keystone type block. They are dry stacked and require no mortar.
- Wood plank or timber– We construct these out of landscape timbers or wood planks. Redwood, Cedar and pressure treated lumber are some of the choices available.These are wonderful retaining walls if you are interested in a rustic look.
- CMU – These walls are constructed with concrete masonry units. They are set upon concrete footings, the joints mortared and are reinforced with rebar and concrete filled cavities. These walls can be stuccoed, veneered or a split face block can be used to enhance aesthetics.
Aesthetic appeal is what you’re going to have with your retaining wall along with practicality. Your wall will prevent soil from migrating and can be use to redirect and drain storm water preventing flooding and erosion from happening
Contact us Jennings Landscaping and we’ll take care of you.
We Provide the following related services
- Residential retaining walls
- Retaining wall landscaping
- Landscaping rocks
- Backyard retaining walls
- Landscape stone
- Rock landscaping
- Retainer walls landscaping
- Landscaping stones
- Hardscape designs
- Retaining wall landscapes
- Landscaping bricks
- Using Landscaping Bricks
When you are creating the perfect landscape, you do need to use various materials in order to make it as scenic and as unique as possible. One of these materials are San Diego landscaping bricks and it can be used in a variety of ways in order to improve the look of the landscaping and to make your garden…Read More
- Fallbrook Landscaping Ideas: Using Landscaping Rock for Maximum Effect
Looking to give you yard some something special to set it apart from those in the rest of your neighborhood? Want to add some depth and texture to your landscaping design? Landscaping rocks for Fallbrook landscapes come in many different forms, is inexpensive, and used sparingly, give a garden a warm, natural look. Not only is…Read More